As my previous post discussed, I am unsure of my future in the blogging world. But, the first step was to get away from the old layout. I knew with that layout, I couldn't keep blogging =) So, here's the first step...a new look. I needed something brighter and more enjoyable visually.
Back to my decision making. It warmed my heart when a friend of mine communicated to me a few weeks ago that she would be interested in hearing more about my thoughts, revelations and studies on a blog. The day to day stuff that happens, I want to talk about face-to-face with the people I love, which I don't want to be telling the whole world. But, what about an outlet for the things the Lord puts on my heart and I just want to write and post somewhere? I would be sad to have no outlet for that.
I have loose leaf pages in piles in my bedroom and office with writing about all kinds of things. I have a desire to write things down. But, what stops me from doing so, is my fight with a perfectionist spirit. I would want it to sounds perfect or else not post it. And, I know that I'm not perfect, so most of the time the thoughts stay just that. Thoughts. And they never make it on paper. Or part of it makes it into a journal and it never gets completed.
So, I'm still deciding and we'll see what happens. But it's a suggestion that I've been thinking about and I might take her up on...
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
DO IT! And really nice template!
I LOVE the new theme design - so fun and fresh! And whoever that friend is who gave you that suggestion, I think she's pretty smart and you should probably listen to her. ;)
I really like your new layout too! Very fun! I give a hearty "hear!hear!" to your friend.
SUPER CUTE TEMPLATE!!! LOVE IT!!!
personally; i like to stalk you on line, and if you stopped writing on your blog, it would make my life a LOT harder! i like the new look by the way! :)
Thanks guys! Paige, your comment especially made me laugh =)
Post a Comment