I have a little story to share with you that caused me to laugh last weekend at 3:45am.
I worked the day shift all of last weekend, which means early rising at 5:30am. So, to prepare and not be totally exhausted, I go to bed early (9:30pm) and put in some ear plugs so that Shane can do whatever he wants to around the apartment without worrying about making too much noise.
On top of the ear plugs, I have my night guard in, because I tend to clench and grind my teeth at night. Such a pain in the butt!
About 3:45am, I started to stir. Apparently I had been dreaming of bubble gum or something and ended up with my left ear plug in my hand. I awoke when something just didn't feel right.
My ear plug was in my mouth and I was trying to chew my ear plug like I would bubble gum! Because of the texture and the feeling of the night guard, it just wasn't feeling right which was making me wake up!
How disgusting! I spit it out and thought about how gross that was. Then I realized how funny it was and had to have a little laugh before heading back to bed!
Oh the silly things that happen when you sleep!
As my co-workers said, at least it was my own ear plug!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment