Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Birthday Celebration #2!

To finish off this year's celebrations, we spent a few more hours together! We got beautiful and relaxing pedicures!


First lunch at our apartment!


Then to Giselle's School for pedicures!


I've developed really ticklish feet as an adult!




Tomorrow is one last family birthday celebration at mom's for supper. Otherwise, the birthday plans are complete!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family is really amazing at celebrating each other's birthdays! In my family, my brother and sister are lucky if they get an e-card from me and not just an email or Facebook message! I'm so bad with that kind of thing! :P All of us siblings are that way though...the one thing I can count on is getting a card from my mom every year & a little bit of spending money, plus a family get-together of some kind, but you guys are really extravagant celebrators and I love that about you! :)

Kristi said...

Awwww!! Thanks for the awesome compliment! I love you too!

Stephanie said...

I love our birthday celebrations, too! It's so fun! Thank you for everything, Kristi! You want above and beyond! I can't wait for next year ; )