Ahhh...the day is coming to a close and I'm feeling very loved by my wonderful husband! Shane did a great job today! I'll fill you in with the details.
We awoke this morning to start the day off right, with a snuggle and my morning voice singing some rendition of "happy valentine's day" made into a song. We got ready, did a few things around the house and headed out for our Valentine's Day Date.
First stop was at U Puttz, a glow mini-golfing place! We had a lot of fun together and it was great to be the only customers in the entire place at 12:30pm on a Thursday! We got some fun pictures!
Then we headed to Earl's in St.Vital for a great lunch! That Pan Bread as garlic bread is awesome! We really enjoyed the atmosphere this time and the company and conversation was lovely =)
We headed to the mall as Shane wanted to show me a gift he had wanted for buy me! So, we left the mall not too much later with a lovely gift for me! How sweet! Shane bought me a very nice sweater!
Then we made a pit-stop at Sobey's for milk, as we are normal married people in the midst of a romantic date together!
Then it was off to the movie store to rent a movie for later that evening. We ended up renting No Reservations...more on that later in this play-by-play!
We headed home, as I had to leave shortly for voice lessons, which I must add, I LOVE!
On the way home, I picked up Shane and we headed to Subway to pick up Valentine's Day supper as Shane was previously planning on cooking me dinner, but is still feeling under the weather...
We had Subway at home and watched the end of the news. We finished the evening with the movie we had rented. It wasn't great. Slow, a little boring and kinda depressing. Not one that I would suggest.
Now we will do the usual and have tea together before bed!
What a lovely Valentine's Day and I have the best valentine!
2 comments:
Awww!
Looks like a very fun day!
You are so cute and I am impressed with you both Hugs Mom
Post a Comment