Sleep....
I'm sleeping like crazy this week! I actually let myself sleep in the last 3 days, pretending that my recovery with my wrist is holidays. And I'm sleeping a lot! It has felt quite refreshing! Though sleeping in like this every day would be such a waste of life longterm!
I'm taking the next few weeks to do a few things while I still have the time. I'm hoping to go and see my mom one of these days and I'm doing a coffee time with a friend here or there. I've started a grocery project on a spreadsheet (I'm turning into Jason!), where I'm going to visit each grocery store around our place to find out where I should be buying what. I'm really enjoying a DVD teaching series on Song of Solomon by a woman named Diane Hallam. We're finishing up the second round of Omega on Monday.
I'm really cherishing these last few weeks with the amount of time I have with Shane. These last 6 months have been so special for our marriage and I'm clinging to the rest of the time we have left before I'm at work more often. I love the occasional walk or Starbuck's in the middle of the day when we both need a break from studying. It is so great to be around each other so much! I'm not nearly sick of him! And that's a good thing because if the Lord blesses us with what I desire for the future, we'll be doing family and house of prayer stuff together full-time in the years to come!
So, I'm cherishing today and asking the Lord to prepare my heart for what is to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Things sound good! As for the question about me singing...I sang in choir 10 years ago when I was in High School and I sometimes sang at the Karioke in Korea...they said it counted as singing...
Post a Comment