Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Date #3 - Mmmmmmm.....seafood!

Today was also a nice day! I tend to love Wednesdays, especially when I have the day off! Today I saw the doc and got an appointment date for my referral to a surgeon. Hopefully we can get it sped up, but as of today I have an appointment in October. 4 months is a better wait than 16 months! The doc physio suggested has a waiting time frame of 16 months!

I got some good study and reading time in this afternoon. I love the topic of the Second Coming of Jesus and those topics related to the End of the Age! It is so fascinating! He really is coming soon! I'm pumped!

Then we went for our date #3 of the week! I absolutely love seafood.....and yummy drinks! I don't like the alcohol taste so I always get my drinks virgin, but I love anything that resembles a slurpee! Today we went to Red Lobster, the restaurant that has been an important part of our romantic dates throughout our relationship. We go there for Valentine's Day, some birthdays and even went there the night we got engaged!

I had a blast with my meal! I was having a rough time cracking open those crab legs so our sweet waitress came over with some gloves and helped me out! She ended up doing pretty much all of it! I kinda felt like a 3 year old getting my food cut up for me again! I must say I do prefer the lobster over the crab!

It was SOOOO yummy! The virgin Bahama Mamas are so good! My favorite! They are very mango!

As you can see in the pictures, we polished off a lot of shells and my lovely hubbie was really stuffed by the end! I had to put in a picture of his partially-alive steak...still bleeding!! Yuck!

Tomorrow is off to work again...but of course, another date in the evening! I think we are going to just do dessert or something tomorrow as we are both tired of eating out! I must say I sure prefer the simple life of cooking and eating supper at home and going for walks around the neighborhood. I'm more content that way! And I'm happy about that!






2 comments:

Stephanie said...

MMMHMMM! That looks sooo good! I love Red Lobster. I'm glad you guys are having a great week together! ENJOY!!

Kristi said...

It was so good! I love that place!