Saturday, June 16, 2007

Date #5 (Friday evening)

It was time for a yummy meal at home. So, we had Two to Tango! So good! Feta, shrimp, tomatoes, etc. I had a quick nap on the couch.

Then we walked to Starbuck's and sat on the patio with frappucinos. So yummy! We walked back home and had visitors at 10:30pm. We got to see my bro and a very special lady that was with him! It was really nice!





This officially ends the anniversary week long celebration! It was so great! I feel loved and blessed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome week! I am glad you guys had fun celebrating each other! To cool, I can't wait to see you!

Stephanie said...

You guys are a very attractive couple!
I'm happy you had a good week!

Lanney said...

I land in Winnipeg on July 1 - what a fun day to arrive home on! I am hoping that maybe I can come to your Tuesday night meeting. I am only staying until the 4th but will be staying longer in August.

Kristi said...

Awesome Lanney! That is a fun day to arrive on! Drop by Sanctuary if you aren't too exhausted! Even if just for a hug!
And thanks Steph! What a nice compliment! See you tonight!