Monday, March 20, 2006

Tidbits of life...

-today is a day off for me! After working three 12-hour nights over the weekend.
-a high school friend, Jackie, had a baby in the last few days that I found out about today! A little girl named Elianna Joy!
-I got to sing with Jason at the Devotion set before the Encounter God Service last night and I really enjoyed it! I love that devotion stuff!
-tonight is girls night! I love girls night! And we are having a yummy potluck this month instead of going out to a restaurant. Also, one of us is getting married next month so we are bringing a little gift to make it feel a tiny bit like a surprise shower! Even though the potluck is at her house...so there will be no decorations or anything!
-yesterday launched a little lifestyle experiment for myself...we'll see how that goes...
-we leave for KC in 9 days or so!

I had the weirdest dream this last night. I woke up and realized that I had been crying because my eyes and checks were wet! I dreamt that Shane, me, Steph, my brother Shaun, my mom and my dad all went to the resort in Mexico that Shane and I went to for our honeymoon! I was excited about it, because it was really nice the first time that we went there! Well, this time, the accommodations were terrible! We were far from the pool and restaurants, and had to hike up a dirt trail, that was very muddy, and not lit in the dark, to find our room. We were all staying in one big room. It was terrible! Then, one afternoon at the pool, we ended up sitting next to my grandma and some others we recognized, along with a lady that I work with at the hospital. My grandma did some swimming and everything! Shane and I wanted to pay to up our room to a better one, but we thought it was kind of pointless, as we were only in Mexico for the weekend! I was so disappointed with the resort, the accommodations, the short stay, etc, that I ended up crying throughout my dream! How sad!

On an entirely different note, I got tagged by Lanney. Here are some facts about me!

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD:
...these are just four of the many!......
1. Santa Clause Photographer
2. Children's retail worker - at Please Mum
3. Receptionist - at a massage clinic
4. Nurse!

FOUR MOVIES/SHOWS I'VE BEEN ADDICTED TO:
...well, I don't really watch tv...so this could represent the very distant past!
1. Amazing Race (present)
2. Survivor (past)
3. Dr. Phil (past and present)
4. Full House (very past)

FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Mitchell, Manitoba (two different homes)
2. Winnipeg, Manitoba (appartment on St.M)
3. Winnipeg Manitoba (apparment on St.A)
4. Winnipeg, Maniotba (present dwellings)

FOUR COUNTRIES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:
1. Africa (any country on this continent!)
2. England (or Europe in general)
3. Israel (definitely)
4. Australia (why not)

FOUR POPULAR FALSE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME:
1. That I always have a clean house (I'm not so good at keeping up with those silly dishes)
2. That I'm a resident with my lab coat on!
3. ...can't think of any others!!!!......
4.

FOUR PEOPLE I LOOK LIKE (according to some people):
1. My sister!
2. Jennifer Garner (according to a patient and her husband that I had at the hospital a few weeks ago)
3. Jennifer Love Hewitt (according to a nice young boy in junior high)
4. Julia Stiles (according to a few people over the years...both Steph and I)

FOUR THINGS (I HOPE) TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. see Jesus
2. hear the audible voice of the Lord
3. travel over the world
4. have beautiful babies with my hubbie!

PEOPLE I TAG NEXT:
1. Shane
2. Christina
3. Jacquie
4. Deanna

No comments: