Sunday, October 10, 2004

I like Thanksgiving! I like writing a list of all the things I'm thankful for. I like getting together with my family to have yummy gatherings. I like pumpkin pie....a whole lot! (though I haven't gotten any at either gathering this weekend). I like that my birthday is so close by. I like having an extra day added to the weekend. I just plain like Thanksgiving.

We just got back from a family gathering. We had a nice time! Shane is SO good with ALL my ton of little cousins who want to wrestle with him, sit on his lap, play with him and put clips in his hair. I'm so proud of him as my sweet husband as I watch him interact with them! Yep, that's my hubbie! He has way more energy to play with them than I do!

2 days to go until my 22nd birthday! I love birthdays and I love the excuse to celebrate anything! Shane took me out last night to Red Lobster (our special occasions restaurant)! It was so yummy! Instead of doing anything else after, we just rented a movie and came home to relax and snuggle! I love snuggles!

Well, I hope that everyone is having an enjoyable thanksgiving and long weekend! Blessings!

No comments: