So, it has been a while!
Since I have last written, we found super cute bridesmaids dresses (very cute!!!!), saw the Passion of the Christ (bawled through it, but really enjoyed it and recommend others to see it), and experienced the death of a close family friend. The accident that happened on wednesday outside of Mitchell, was my mom's best friends' son. My sister was "engaged" to him when they were four and they were inseperable. I was good friends with his older sister and the four of us and our moms did a lot together.
Now, he is gone. On the way home from work. Got rear-ended really hard while waiting to turn on his home road. And died instantly. The car was totalled and a life is over.
I saw my friend yesterday and am feeling oh so terrible for their family. The funeral is on tuesday and I'm sure that day will be the hardest for me. Please pray for the Porier family....they lost the youngest child of 5. He is in a much better place and it must have been his time because otherwise he wouldn't be gone, but it doesn't take the grief and sadness away.
Please pray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment