I'm having a rough time today.... I'm driving myself crazy.
I wish I was the kind of person who could forget about things really easy and didn't get stuck on being hurt or mad. Well, unfortunately that is not the case. I have a tough time letting somethings go right away. I hate getting hurt and/or mad!!! Because I hate what it does to me for the next hours/days/whatever. I don't know how to get ahold of a solution that will allow me to get over conflict faster! Any ideas???? Have you seen any solution for this for sale anywhere? You see....apologies mean the world to me. If I get a heart-felt apology, the world is brighter for me, but not everyone in this world is about apologizing. So, because of this, I have to learn to forgive and move on faster without the catalyst of an apology. How?
I'm just plain sad lately. I don't know how to shake it! It is frustrating for me.....because it's an inside feeling problem, not something on the outside that I could just stop doing. I'm just sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment