Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Just finished my last exam of 2003!!! Time to party!!!! Speaking of parties, we are having one tonight and on thursday at my appartment! I LOVE CHRISTMAS PARTIES!! They are tradition!!! I'm a sucker for good traditions!
Internet and computer use is still down at home.....due to an unknown reason. Fairly annoying! I've missed all the updates on the different blogs, but as Alexandra posted, most people seem occupied with other things! That's a good thing! Computers and there fun functions shouldn't take priority in life!
I've been working a lot lately and doing a tiny bit of studying (really, not much at all!). Did all you Survivor fans watch the finale on sunday? Sandra won. I'm ok with that...at least it wasn't Jon or Lil....though I was kinda hoping Darrah would win.
A resident at work passed away on my shift the other week. It was my first experience of being with someone when they died. I was sitting next to his bed and hold his hand with one of mine, while the other stroked his arm. I was alone with him so I sang some worship songs quietly to him and prayed over him aloud. It was an incredible experience, really. It is strange to see someone go from life to death in front of your eyes. It makes you very reflective.......I'm honored that I was the one that could be with him in the process.....at least he wasn't alone....that would have made me sad......
On another note.....have a very Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy your friends and families!

No comments: