I expected we may have a period of not driving again in this whole process, but honestly, didn't anticipate it this quickly. Our drivers licenses expire on Sunday and I mostly assumed we would be able to get temporary permits again. Well, we are experiencing hurdle after hurdle this time around. Tomorrow should hopefully give us our final answer as I wait for that determining phone call.
The reality of it is just hitting me tonight so I'm trying to arrange what I need to in the next 3 days before the ease of just driving somewhere isn't likely anymore.
I quickly drove to the corner store this evening after the kids were in bed, knowing I need a card for a wedding on Saturday. Simple things like these won't be so simple. As I drove down the road in my minivan, I cherished the moment of freedom more than your typical feelings about a trip to the corner store. You would think I was in a commercial with long hair blowing in the wind as I raced away in my convertible =)
I, again, have the opportunity to come to that place of surrender. Signing up again. Determining that He is worth it all...even the little sacrifices. I am just letting that sink in a bit this evening.
Time will tell......tomorrow should be insightful. Please continue to pray for favor! And grace for our hearts in the surrender =)
Thursday, May 31, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment