Well, I've been missing....for a very important reason =)
Somehow I thought I blogged a few weeks ago, but apparently I didn't! Well, I have news to inform you that I am no longer pregnant (though most of you or all of you would know that already)! Sure happy to no longer be pregnant, though I really do love being pregnant. I was a little more uncomfortable this time around....and for good reason!
Owen Jeremiah Farrow joined our family on the outside world on Memorial Day evening, May 25th at 10:24pm! He weighed 10 lbs 7 oz and measured 24 inches long! He is a big boy! He came in a hurry when he finally came but everyone made it in time for the birthday party and everything went really smoothly =) From our text to our midwife saying we thought it was real labor vs the Braxton Hicks I have for months until Owen's arrival was only 1.5 hours...lol. I guess all those practice contractions were not for nothing ;)
Owen is 4 weeks now and we are doing well! He is a champ at eating and a great sleeper at night, for which I am VERY thankful and hope continues. His big brother is very happy in his new role and quite the helper and affectionately loves on his little brother all the time =) They are cute together and I look forward to seeing their relationship grow and develop over time. Our transition to a family of 4 has gone really smoothly and I'm so thankful for the grace of God! Shane has been such an awesome support in the transition!
Here's a few pics of our little big man =) A little photo shoot with Nana =)
Tuesday, June 23, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome Owen! Hugs and kisses to you! Love seeing some more photos! You do look like Noah!
Karalyn
Post a Comment