Friday, May 08, 2015

Waiting in Anticipation

So....38 weeks and 5 days. For some reason I feel extra desire this pregnancy to have this baby already despite not even being due yet. I'm just sooooo curious about whether this little one is a boy or girl and can't wait to meet him or her! Also....a little abnormal.....I'm looking forward to birthing a baby again and having a great birth story to cherish :)

So....still 9 days until our due date of May 17. And I could be overdue. The biggest challenge is surrendering the timing every day. It is all about hoping and anticipating something wonderful and yet not letting excitement turn into obsessive thinking and anxiety. I can't control any of it anyways and just have to wait and contend for peace in the process.

I am feeling ready and hoping my body has rest and grace for the remainder of pregnancy, however long or short it may be. And even more, that my mind and heart have peace and joy in the waiting :)

No comments: