Saturday, March 07, 2015

My Family!

I get to see my family!!! This week!!

After 2 months of prayer, we decided that Noah and I are going to drive up to Canada and spend some time with family before baby arrives in May! I am looking forward to seeing my mom and dad after not seeing them for the past 7 months since we were up in July. Noah's cousins are growing and we're going to have some fun playdates too =)

I'd love prayer for my trip!
- Prayer for tons of grace and protection for driving all those hours with my talkative 3 year old and 30 week pregnant belly.
- A decrease of the annoying amount of Braxton Hicks contractions I get so that it doesn't concern me away from home.
- All that the Lord has in His heart for my time in Canada would come to pass and it would be a special blessing to me at this time of my life. I'm believing for a special time for my heart and wanting a time of rest and peace before a new baby comes!
- Tons of grace for parenting without Shane for the next 2.5 weeks
- Tons of grace for my pregnant body, especially sleeping in different beds and in the same room as Noah again at this stage of pregnancy

Thank you for your prayers! It's going to be great!

No comments: