Saturday, August 16, 2014

A Long-Awaited Answer to Prayer...

Our new place is awesome!

I am sooooo thankful for this new home! I have been praying and contending for this peaceful space for the last 2.5 years and I'm so grateful for this answer to prayer!

I love the space. The quiet. The privacy. The feeling like we are living off base yet the convenience of still being here. The laundry a few steps away. The work out room down the hall. The consistent temperatures and quiet ac. The view from our windows. The light. The unending warm water when you run a bath. The vanity, toilet and bath all in the same room. The huge, bright kitchen. The full-sized oven and fridge. The counter and cupboard space. The little computer desk which has removed this computer from the dining table. The peaceful atmosphere. The BBQ sitting on our deck. The stairs coming down to our place so I can I watch for Shane's return at the end of the day. The yard for Noah to play. And of course, the 2 bedroom factor so we get our own again.

I am so, so, so thankful.

No comments: