And we're on the mend, I hope!
Noah and I have been hit by a stomach bug =( We got the call from the babysitter on our way home from a date on Saturday evening that Noah woke up puking. Poor kiddo! And poor babysitter!
I was hit hard all day Sunday and am feeling a lot better today. Noah is still working through the wicked virus. Sleeping like a newborn and wanting to be held all day long. I got some awesome snuggles and naps with my little buddy the last 48 hours.
My hubby is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. He has dealt with enough poop and puke to last him a year. He has cleaned, laundered, snuggled and taken such good care of us. He is an amazing servant to his family. I am soooo blessed.
Pray for us! I hope tomorrow is a sickness-free day!
Monday, May 05, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment