I'm so pumped =) Starting tomorrow around noon, I get about 27 hours alone with my husband!
We are so blessed to get to take a night away without our adorable toddler and enjoy time just the two of us! We are going to have fun and say good-bye to the usual things that get our attention and enjoy one another's company in a focused way!
I said fun....yes, we are going to have fun! We are heading to a hotel for the night with a very fun waterpark! Waterslides and hot tubs, here we come!
I'm going to try not to think toooo much about Noah and how much fun he would have if he were there. We would LOVE it if we could stay a second night and have him join us for that =) Oh well, maybe another time! He will have tons of fun with Nana (his auntie) and they will get a good amount of quality time before she heads back to school on Monday =)
Yay for celebrating marriage!
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment