Wednesday, October 30, 2013

3 weeks away...

A few weeks ago, I started thinking a lot about the idea of visiting Manitoba again. I think it had to do with looking at a photo book every morning with my toddler of our trip in July. It made me want to see all my parents again. And Grandma Helen got a new play structure and wanted Noah to see it. I wanted him to see it to.

One night, Shane throws out the comment that maybe I should go with Noah on one last flight before he's 2 in December. And my heart and mind snatched the idea and ran with it that evening and the following days =)

In the last few weeks, we started to realize our original plan to return for Christmas wasn't going to happen for a number of reasons. But the idea of coming for a visit in November was still on my heart and in my prayers. It was looking impossible financially but we kept praying about it.

Well, last week it came together. The peace dropped in our hearts. $400 came in toward a ticket. And I book it =) We're going to see our family again in 2013 =) Yay! Thank you Jesus!

3 weeks today at this time, I'll be hanging out in Manitoba at one of our parents' houses and enjoying some family time =) And I'm guessing I'll be cold in the "northern" climate again =)

No comments: