Highlights:
- Noah and I went to the Malachi 4:6 Prayer Room! It is a prayer room that functions on Tuesday mornings for kids! My favorite part was when they do apostolic prayers from the Bible with actions and put them to music. All the kids and parents do them together and it was fun to do the actions with Noah's arms, helping him participate =)
- Time with friends! Face time with Jacquie, a spontaneous weekend visit to Kristi and Shiloh's, a one-on-one with Rebekah, a late evening craving for ice cream which resulted in a trip to Sonic with my neighbor Sarah whom I hadn't hung out with before and brunch at Steph and Serena's on Sunday!
- Seeing my sister! We got to have a sister date at Starbuck's one evening and Steph came over for supper! Sometimes on her way home from the prayer room, she drops by for a hug and I absolutely LOVE those moments!
| A story with auntie before bed =) |
- Some quality time at home chilling with my hubby in the evening! Including fouse ball and ping pong matches =)
- The first Girls Day Kansas City chapter has started! In January 2004, I started gathering a group of women for a monthly girls night out. The ladies that are a part of the group are women I've known from elementary school, junior high, high school, old roommates or my sister! It's been such a special part of my world monthly for 8.5 years (minus our 6 months away with YWAM) and I'm so blessed that 3 of us happen to live together again in a different city and can start it up again =) Girls day has always been on a Monday evening but in order to work for schedules here, it is a Saturday morning brunch in the KC chapter!
| Christina, Steph and I ready to get KC girls day started! |
| Our first brunch together at Eggtc! |
- Shane has been crazy dizzy all week =( It is really effecting him and his sleep =(
- My hip has really been hurting this week =(
- Napping issues and crankiness =(
- Feeling emotional and negative sometimes =(
Praise report from this last week:
- Noah's 4th tooth is through and on the way down! Yay! It looked painful and swollen for a few days after it was originally through but now it is looking better!
- The neighbor noise has been better and I keep leaning in to the Lord for peace and rest in this area.
- Things are going well for our outreach team in Brazil! I have some pictures I can post but I'll do so on a separate post later this week!
Prayer requests for this coming week:
- Last night there was a terrible tragedy in the village that our team is ministering to in Brazil. One of the pastors who was at the meeting last evening arrived back at his hut to find it on fire, apparently set on fire by the local witch doctor. Sadly, two of his young children were asleep and did not escape. Please pray for our team and this local tribe called the Kiowa tribe, especially this pastor and his family.
- The Call2All Congress! Today (Tuesday) we set up FCF (one of IHOP's buildings) and tomorrow it all starts! It doesn't always feel real since I'm a part of the behind the scenes stuff at home and such, but getting to go for a bit of the set up this morning stirred my excitement! This stuff is big, incredible and history making! It's all about finishing the Great Commission unto the return of Jesus! Pray that Noah and I get to make it to some of the Congress, that there is grace upon our family for the crazy amount of work/time this involves for Shane and that the Lord does awesome things at this Congress! Check out the website...www.call2all.org and click on Kansas City Congress!
| A first experience playing with pots and pans =) |
| Going for our usual walk...dressed for cooler weather! |
| Check out those blue eyes! |
| Always standing everywhere! |
| I just love that skinny, long baby body =) |
| With a boy on the move constantly, there are always new bumps and bruises showing up! |
No comments:
Post a Comment