Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Fourth Week of Life with Noah!


The fourth week with Noah was lovely...lots of resting and recuperating from the busyness of the previous week of gatherings! So, the things we did list is smaller and more low key...which was really nice! After being so tired on Christmas Eve, I didn't leave the house for about 72 hours! Much needed =)

Things we did the fourth week!

- Relaxed and loved on my baby! I just keep wanting to take pictures of Noah when he's sleeping so cute =)






- Had more visitors from out of town! Our beloved Roman and Christina!


- Spent lots of time with my sister! I love that we are in the same place this Christmas =) I love her to pieces and so does my husband and my son =)



- Watched a lot of the Onething conference and went to one evening with the live webstream with the SHOP folk!

- Went for a walk with my baby!


- Had some adorable pictures taken on New Year's Eve by our friend Kristen! My baby is so good-natured and let us do whatever we wanted =) Then I went to bed by 10pm =)









- Had one more Christmas gathering on January 1! Nope, the Christmas season isn't done yet!

Happy 4 Weeks Noah! I love you! (No 4 week picture this week, but I took a 1 month picture during week 5!)

No comments: