I'm so excited to meet my baby. It's crazy that I'm due in 8 weeks and 2 days! Pregnancy goes so fast! I'm sooooo excited to snuggle skin-in-skin and get to know one another. I'm excited for morning snuggles. I'm excited to give of myself to care for the needs of my little one. I'm excited to learn more about the heart of God through parenting. I'm excited to find out who this little one inside of me is. I'm excited to know the gender and the name! I'm excited to see the personality come out and recognize some of those traits from how the baby is in utero.
This morning, all I can think about and daydream about is the nursery and baby furniture =) I want to have a nice place for our baby to live and a room where I want to go to, since I'll be spending a lot of time in there =) I want to sit on a rocking chair and enjoy my baby =) My goodness....I'm excited!
Here are a few pics from our IHOP trip the other week! We had a wonderful time! It was a whirlwind trying to fit so many things into only 3 days but it was worth it!
The 3 pics above are during a stretch break at a rest stop en route!
A reunion with Allison, our friend from our DTS who is from South Korea!
A girlie afternoon with two of my favorite ladies!
Sibling supper at Cinzetti's as we say "see you later" to my bro!
1 comment:
Kristi! I am so excited with you!! I can't wait to meet that little one & just know it is going to be one of the most loved babino's ever. =)
Post a Comment