Tonight...in the next 5 hours....I'm off to Kansas City with some lovely ladies, Christina, Steph and Camillia, for the weekend. I'm glad I said yes to the invite as I'm getting really excited to go!
Funny random point is that I haven't made a KC trip in a car in a very long time! I'm spoiled with the reclining seats and space in a van! So, this could be a little squishier than I'm used to but at least we all like each other!
I am looking forward to sitting in the prayer room, getting some revelation and prophetic guidance from the Lord, being with some lovely girlfriends for the weekend, enjoying the great Canadian dollar, eating at my favorite American restaurants, seeing some IHOP buddies and such! There are lots of highlights most of the time!
I hope for some kisses from the Lord. I hope for a good time in the prophecy rooms. I hope for a great healing praise report after some time in the healing rooms.
Come and meet with me Jesus!




1 comment:
It was soooo good to see you ladies this weekend! Definately an encouragement to press in and on and finish this internship well. Looking forward to seeing you in Winnipeg again soon!
Post a Comment