Happy Birthday to me!
Today is my 25th birthday. I'm 24 for 2 and a bit more hours.....birthed at 1:13pm to be exact...which my mom usually reminds me of each year. She tries to catch the minute and think of me at that time each birthday! She's so sweet!
My lovely husband has plans for me for the day. We are going to head for a late brunch. Then he has arranged to send me to the spa for the afternoon! I'm getting a French pedicure, French manicure and a facial! I've actually never had a spa facial before! He is so sweet! I hope he remembers this gift later in life when life and kids bring an increased need for alone time and relaxation! Knowing him, he will!
Then we're headed out for supper to celebrate together! I'm a lucky lady!
On a sad note, we spent part of last night and the first hour of my birthday at the Victoria hospital in the waiting room of the ICU. A close family friend of Shane's family passed away last night and it is really tough on his family. It makes today full of mixed emotions. I'm sad for family members and happy for my birthday all in one. Please pray for comfort for Shane's family and peace in this time.
Now, I'm going to carry on the celebration of the day. It's my dad's birthday too! I was born on his 29th birthday!
So, Happy Birthday to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay, Happy Birthday Kristi! Hope you had a great day!!
You must have had a late night...we were just saying good bye at 10:00...I'll keep Shane's family in my prayers.
Happy Birthday, Kristi! Hooray for October birthdays! I'll keep Shane's family in my prayers.
Happy Birthday Kristi! I hope you enjoyed your spa treatment and the rest of your celebrations! Blessings my friend and see you soon!
Post a Comment