It has been a while since I posted! Summer has been fun and full so far!
Shane and I just got back from spending the night at Rock Lake, a family camp that I've gone to for most years since I was 8 years old. We enjoyed seeing friends, hanging out all day at the beach, having a bonfire, etc. Our friends, Beau and Heather are out from Florida for the week, which was our biggest incentive to get out to the lake this weekend.



Last weekend was full of fun times and sad goodbyes with our friends, Jason and Yvonne, who are moving to Ottawa at the end of this month. We had a nice night out on Friday which included Montana's, lots of conversation, a walk and gelati to end the evening. Then we had a day at the Guse's on Saturday with the Sanctuary crew, which is always enjoyable! Mmmm.....potlucks, people and pools! Fun! Sunday fit well as we prayed off the Parks and exchanged hugs, words and blessings. What a nice way to finish off the weekend!


And, the weekend before last, a few of us went camping at Grand Beach. Shane, Steph, Camilia, Stefan and I piled ourselves and all our gear into the Uplander and headed for the beach. We had yummy food, great bonfires and lots of fun and serious conversation. There has to be some serious conversation when you get 5 SHOPers together for that many consecutive hours! Especially with Stefan, who loves to ask the deep questions randomly!





It has been a month of exciting weekends! We've enjoyed summer so far and still have more to come. I'm craving some quiet time at home after all this activity! Off I go!
2 comments:
What a nice little pictoral update! I like it! I'm so happy that I get to hang out with you guys a lot : ) From camping - to Rock Lake - to anything and everything in between! I like you guys!!
What a fun summer so far!
What fun summer memories!
Post a Comment