The good, the bad and the ugly.....
And the latest in my life....
Well, things are always happening, aren't they?
I leave for Kansas City next Friday with some ladies! I'm really looking forward to the trip! It's time for me to visit that place again! I'm going to eat some yummy food and soak in another prayer room! I love it!
Then, on April 8th, I'm off to Toronto for 2 nights with my sister! I'm experiencing the perks of her job! How nice is that! We are going to enjoy a nice sister trip together, on her company! They rock! And I'm looking forward to an airplane ride again! They paid for my last one....to Puerto Rico in January 2006!
And for the not so good news, I have to take more time off work for my wrist. The fact that my wrist isn't better is the bad news. I'm feeling bad that I'm not working, but also don't at the same time because I'm just following the doctor's orders. I kinda miss work already, but I also love my life at home, with relationships, Sanctuary, God, etc. I'm not climbing the walls or anything after 3 weeks at home already! I trust that my arm and wrist will get better with time! So, 3 more weeks of no work for me. I was really shocked to hear that number!
On a positive note, I'm going to rest my arm and, in my brain, think of these weeks as a blessed holiday (without doing much with my left arm). I will never have this amount of time off with holiday time. So, I will use my time wisely. And enjoy it. The doc said to me as I was leaving the office a little shocked at the time frame he prescribed, "Go and enjoy your life!".
And so I shall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment