Do you ever wake up totally in love?
I sure did this morning. Something in my dreams made me realize (even though I already know it) that I have the greatest guy! In my dream, I realized that Shane was the perfect match for me. That it wasn't just convenient or the way it worked out but that he was really the best match for me.
I woke up so relieved that I had picked him! And feeling so grateful for my husband and my marriage. It was around 6:30am...so I didn't want to wake him up to tell him how much I love him. So, I leaned over to make sure he was still beside me sleeping, kissed his arm and gave him a hug. I just couldn't help myself!
I have the apartment to myself on wednesday mornings as Shane is out with Brian. I have been having some prayer and worship time. In the midst of it all, I just had to look through my wedding pictures. Ahhhhh.....what a beautiful day that was. I feel pretty emotionally sappy this morning! Now, I can get back to my Bible reading! Hosea, here I come!
I guess that is what happens when you wake up in love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment