Just a note.....
It is confirmed. Shane and I are going to Kansas City in October (actually over my birthday) to attend the OneThing Leadership Conference. As of today, our registration is officially confirmed and our place to stay is confirmed as well! Looks like we get another Kansas City trip on the horizon!
I went to physio today for my wrist. I did end up going to the doctor's this week, putting in a worker's comp claim and starting physio. The guy said that my muscles in my inner forearm are quite tight and if it wasn't addressed my wrist would be totally screwed in the next 10 years of my career, if it continues. So, I will do the stretches, ice and heat the sucker and do whatever else they advise. And I will keep on praying for physical healing! Because that will be the big thing in getting this wrist fixed! My wrist had a really good day today!
I'm back in the work mode as of tomorrow night. It will be a busy weekend with 3 twelve hour shifts and a family wedding on sunday. I'm crossing my fingers that saturday to sunday night is slow so that I can head home at 3:30am instead of 7:30am, and get a few more hours of sleep in before the festivities begin! I find it pretty doubtful, but that is my hope, which I already mentioned to my boss!
I'm off to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment